amazon prime video customer care,number,amazon 24/7 customer service,how to talk to amazon customer care,amazon customer care number just dial,how can i.
Cancel an Accidental Purchase
You are able to return a Prime Video order within 14 days if you are in Europe or 48 hours elsewhere if you haven’t attempted to watch or download it.
To return an accidental or unwanted Prime Video purchase:
- From the Prime Video app or PrimeVideo.com website, select My Stuff, then Purchases & Rentals.
- Select the title that has been purchased or rented in error. This will load the title’s detail page.
When the page loads, do not click on the play button.
- Select Cancel Your Order.
- Choose a reason for the cancellation from the drop-down menu, and then click Cancel This Purchase.
After the cancellation is complete, your refund is issued to the payment method used for the order. The video is also removed from Your Video Library as a part of the refund process.Note: If you have paid through Apple, you must browse to the relevant product page on the website or Prime Video app to see your cancellation options.
Rent and Buy Prime Video Titles
You can purchase additional content to watch on Prime Video.
Selected Prime Video titles can be rented or purchased through the Prime Video website and through the Prime Video app on supported devices.
- Browse the catalog on the Prime Video website, in the Prime Video app, or use the search feature to find a specific title.
- On the title’s product page, you are shown available purchase options.
Note: Buying a title adds it to My Stuff and will generally be available to you for download or streaming, but may become unavailable due to licensing restrictions or for other limited reasons; renting a title will add it there for a limited period. Rented titles stay in your video library for 30-days from the date of the rental. However, once you press play on the rented title, you have at minimum 48-hours to watch it. Some titles have longer viewing periods.
- Select the option to Buy or Rent as applicable.
Note: Selecting More purchase options presents options to purchase content in different playback quality.
- If you have set parental controls, you are prompted to enter your PIN to complete the purchase.
Paying for Prime Video Rentals or Purchases
Additional content on Prime Video is paid for using your 1-Click payment method.
At present, rentals and purchases on PrimeVideo.com are only available to customers living in France, Italy, Spain, Australia, Mexico, Netherlands, and Canada.
Payments are taken using the payment method that you have set in your 1-Click settings – which can be accessed and managed on Account & Settings.