BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a 3 years bachelor’s degree course after completion of class 12th from a recognized educational board. BBA includes the broad knowledge of a company’s functional areas, such as accounting, human resource management, marketing, and financial management, etc. those students who wish to start their career in the early stage of life and expand their communication skills, managerial skills, and business decision-making capability they can appear in BBA entrance exam 2020 for taking admission in BBA.
BBA Entrance Exams:
Following are the national level BBA entrance exams:
- CET BBA 2020: This is a national level common entrance test, conducted for undergraduate admission to colleges of Indraprastha University.
- SET 2020: This is a Symbiosis entrance test conducted for undergraduate admission to colleges of Symbiosis University.
- NPAT BBA 2020: This is a national level test conducted for undergraduate admission to Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
- AIMA UGAT 2020: This is a national level undergraduate aptitude test conducted annually by the All India Management Association (AIMA).
- DU JAT 2020: This is a national level entrance exam conducted for undergraduate admission to Delhi University Joint Admission Test.
In today’s scenario, BBA in India has maintained a good career option. We can see the past few year’s records of high placement trends for BBA in India as compared to the decade before. There are several job opportunities are available in various industries after completion of BBA course such as:
- Marketing and sales in retail Business
- Banking and Financial industries
- Basic operations and logistics