Registration of any business entity under the GST Law implies obtaining a unique number from the concerned tax authorities to collect tax on behalf of the government and to avail Input tax credit for the taxes on his inward supplies.
GST Registration is the process of obtaining a unique identification number by a supplier from the tax authorities; it is for the identification of the taxpayer. Every supplier/business having a turnover of Rs 40 lakhs or more (Rs 10 lakhs for special category states) needs to get registered under GST. The supplier shall be allotted a 15-digit GSTIN (GST identification number) and a certificate of registration by the GST department. SUPER CA helps you to get your GST REGISTRATION done within 4-6 working days at the lowest prices. Let us make it easy for you. REGISTER NOW
WHO SHOULD REGISTER UNDER GST?
TURNOVER LIMIT (SEC 22)
* Businesses engaged in the supply of goods having a turnover of Rs 40 lakhs or more (10 lakhs if the business is in Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Sikkim, and Nagaland) are required to get registered under GST.
* Service providers having turnover of Rs 20 lakhs or more (10 lakhs if the business is in Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Sikkim, and Nagaland) are required to get registered under GST.
COMPULSORY GST REGISTRATION (SEC 24)
* Entity/person making Interstate Taxable supply.
* Casual Taxable persons making Taxable supply.
* Non-Resident Taxable persons making Taxable supply.
* Input Service Distributor.
* Every Electronic commerce operator.
* Supplier of OIDAR (online information and database access or retrieval services) from outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person.
* Agent of a supplier (Person making supply on behalf of a taxable person)
* Persons required to pay tax under Reverse Charge Scheme.
* TDS Deductor.
VOLUNTARY REGISTRATION (SEC 25)
A Person engaged in the supply of taxable goods and services can get registered voluntarily even if he does not qualify for compulsory registration or does not cross the specified turnover
- LEGAL RECOGNITION
- The Individual/businesses shall be legally recognized as a Supplier of Goods & Services
- INPUT TAX CREDIT CLAIM
- The registered person can claim the Input tax credit (tax paid on the purchase of goods & services)
- INTERSTATE SUPPLY
- He can make Interstate sales without restrictions
- LESS COMPLIANCE
- In GST, the number of compliances is less as it has replaced all other indirect taxes
WHAT WE OFFER
- GST REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
- E-WAY BILL PORTAL REGISTRATION
- GST INVOICING FORMATS
- 3 MONTHS RETURN FILING
- CURRENT ACCOUNT OPENING SUPPORT
- SUPPORT REGARDING GST RATES/HSN
- DEDICATED GST & E-WAY BILL EXPERT FOR THE FIRST 3 MONTHS.
- ₹ 1500/- PLUS GST
Why should I obtain a GST Registration?
Registration under the Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime will confer the following advantages to a business:
1. Legally recognized as supplier of goods or services. Proper accounting of taxes paid on the input goods or services which can be utilized for payment of GST due on supply of goods and/or services by the business.
Pass on the credit of the taxes paid on the goods and/or services supplied to purchasers or recipients.
2. Authorization to a taxpayer to collect tax on behalf of the Government.
At SuperCA, we collaborate, deliberate, and innovate. We have what it takes to help you drive excellence throughout your business.
The world is progressing at a rapid speed, building new challenges every day.
Super CA provides the tools and resources to connect and grow. We offer the very best financial advice there is, which goes further beyond the traditional accountant role to cater to and mentor your requirement.
Get your GST Registration done by professional CA’s. Get your GST registration certificate within days. Complete Online & hassle-free process for companies & proprietors.