According to the King of content “ Neil Patel” you must decide prior what is your goal for guest blogging. It will help you to submit the right blogs. According to him, there are three important goals for guest blogging, these are:
- You must position yourself as a well-known personality and as an authority in the industry.
- You must get good web traffic.
- Building backlinks for your site
If your content is bang on right, you will achieve all the above goals. So if you know what is your goal in advance, it will help you to understand which blog is the best for submitting s a guest post.
Now, the main question is How someone can find guest blogging opportunities.
How to Find the right Guest Blogging opportunities?
When you are searching out for the best place for guest posting, you must find good websites that are relevant to your industry or niche. You must look for blogs, that should meet the below criteria:
- The content must be as per your niche/industry.
- The audience available must have a keen interest in your industry.
- The blog should have the power to engage the readership.
- As a blog owner, one should show active participation in social media
Now the second main question,
Why you should be a guest blogger?
Make sure that in your pitch, you must mention why there is a necessity to be a guest blogger. Add some of the great links to your posts, which have already published including your own personal blog. We recommend you to go for that blog that has more social media engagement so that the blog owner understands your potential value.
So in next step, go for posting your blogs at the Guest blogging site in Canada. So, be reday with some good posts, that will help you get your unique identity in the online world, it will let you meet your target audience.