We are Maruthi Interiors Top Interior Designers in Hyderabad. Here we are providing some wardrobe design ideas for your home
What is Wardrobe?
The definition of a wardrobe refers to a cabinet used to hang clothes, or a collection of clothes, or a room or area where clothes are kept. A large wardrobe in your bedroom in which you keep clothes is an example of a wardrobe.
We bring you some inspiration for creating a great-looking wardrobe for your bedroom. Wardrobe cabinets are essential for a bedroom. This helps to keep your belongings and your clothes. Who said you have to hire a graphic designer to create a realize any bedroom wardrobe design idea? With the help of simple interior design software, you can draw the design on your own and as you wish
Tips for Wardrobe Design
1) Take complete measurements. Make sure you are aware of the ceiling height and other essentials before you start construction.
2) Take a hard look at what you would want your wardrobe to look like. Will it have a lot of shelves, racks, or just doors to separate two compartments? Will it have hooks for robes and bags or plain shelves? Will it be a combination of two colors or not etc.?
3) Make room for shelves that are at a height. You can store unworn or unused items there for future use.
4) Another decision you’ll have to make is whether you want open wardrobes or wardrobes with shutters. You’ll probably find that though a shutter-free existence does make life easier, it also makes it dustier.
5) You can close off your loft space from public view – all you need is hinges and shutters.
Imagine the bedrooms without the wardrobe cabinets. They would look dull and empty. Aside from colors, textures also work well for wardrobes like wooden or glass finishes.