Water purifier buying guide
Planning of buying the best water purifier for home and want some expert who can tell you about the points to be considered while buying water purifier then Patna Repair has brought to you a complete water purifier buying guide which will clear your every question, every doubt regarding water purifiers.
Clean water is essential to live a healthy long life and thus become essential water purifiers, but in this big market where everyone is trying to sell you something how do you choose to buy the best. So what things should be kept in mind before purchasing a water purifier?
- Kinds of water:
The kind of pollutions found in the drinking water going to your home primarily relies upon the source and conveyance vehicle of water. Most regular wellsprings of drinking water are: lakes, waterways, bore wells, reaped water, municipal water supply, water big haulers, and so on. If the source of water is dirty and the path through which it travels is dirty the water is dirty.
We measure the impurity of water as TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) in PPM (Parts per million) or mg/L (milligram per liter). The more polluted the water is the more TDS it will have and the more advance water purifier you will have to buy.
The water with TDS more than 500 ppm is called hard water and water with TDS below 500 ppm is called soft water.
By now you would have figured out whether you drink hard water or soft water.
- Kinds of water purifiers:
The second step of how to choose water purifier for home is to understand the types of water purifiers. The 4 kinds of water purifiers are:
- RO water purifier
- Very helpful and viable technique of cleaning water.
- Viable when TDS (Total Dissolved Salts) rating is somewhere in the range of 500 and 2000.
- Lessens the hardness of water which is brought about by excessive calcium and magnesium salts.
- Purifies polluted water brought about by fluoride or other hurtful synthetic compounds and hefty metals, like arsenic, lead, mercury.
- Wastes a lot of water during the purification process. You can use that water to wash clothes, your vehicles. Save water please.
It works on the reverse osmosis method, where the water is transferred from higher TDS level to a lower TDS level. To do this external pressure is applied through water pumps which makes the water pass through a semi-permeable membrane which does not allow the dissolved solids to pass.
- UV water purifier
- Doesn’t adjust water synthetically.
- Cleaned microorganisms are not taken out from the water.
- Doesn’t eliminate broke up organics, inorganics or particles. The dissolved pollutants remain.
- Quick sanitization measure as the UV rays kill biological pollutants very fast.
UV energy infiltrates the microorganism’s external cell layer, goes through the cell body and disturbs its DNA, prohibiting further reproduction.
- UF water purifier or gravity based purifiers
- Just sort of water purifier guaranteed to eliminate sores. Best for low TSD water purification.
- Uses gravity to perform the process of filtration and sedimentation.
- Works without power and thus saves money.
- Doesn’t eliminate disintegrated and dissolved impurities.
- Not an outright obstruction to infections and viruses.
- Sterilization suggested to remove infections.
- The best purifier for your home:
Now with all these information you would have understood that you need to see for yourself that how much soft or hard your water is and as per to that only you will know which water purifier to buy.
- If the water is muddy UF is needed.
- If the water has contaminants use UV.
- If the TDS level increases above 500 ppm then RO is a must.
- If all the 3 problems, you can use combined water purifiers like the UV+UF+RO.
- If the TDS is low but the contaminants are there then use UV+UF.
The more the combinations the more will be the price. The more will be the electricity bill. These combined ones should be only taken if the water that you get is not only hard but along with it also has other pollutants.
- Yours and your house requirements:
These things may not matter in choosing a quality water purifier but it matters a lot when you are buying a water purifier for YOUR home. What if it is not in the budget? What if it does not fit in the kitchen? What if it has low storage? What if it brings too much electricity bill? Such questions matter to you so when you are thinking of buying it make sure it fits your requirements.
That was all for this topic. After you have purchased the best water purifier for your home, its installation can be a problem. If that happens do not worry Patna Repair is here in your service. Call us to get your Water purifier installed within 24 hours by the best technicians of Patna.