Ukraine has many similarities with India. Just like India, Ukraine has a long history and a deep cultural heritage. Living and studying in Ukraine is affordable for Indians because the cost is about the same or even lower than in India in some cases. Students can enjoy excellent accommodation at a price as low as Rs. 10,000 per month, which is comparable to other Indian cities.
Although there are still some concerns after the Russian government’s intervention after its separation from the mighty Soviet Union, it has recently attracted a lot of foreign investment. Its advantage is that it can establish good relations with Western and Eastern Europe and provide cheap labor.
The Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Ukraine is one of the oldest universities in Ukraine. The university has been in operation since 1661 and has a history of more than 350 years. Thanks to high-quality educational facilities and low-cost educated young people, the local IT (Information Technology) department’s business doubles every three years.
Benefits of MBBS in Ukraine
- Eligibility to study MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students here is that anyone can apply for a seat without any entrance exams.
- English is the educational medium of MBBS courses.
- Fortunately, they do not need your IELTS (International English Language Test System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) test to enter these universities. Also, obtaining a Ukrainian student visa is very simple.
- The cost of studying MBBS in Ukraine is meager, as low as 250,000 kronor per year in comparison to other MBBS abroad fees structure of various countries.
- No donation is required when registering MBBS in Ukraine.
- Since most universities are public and controlled by the government, there is no random increase in tuition during the education process.
- Ukrainian Medical Universities are very old and have experienced professors. Danylo Halytsky is a 250 years old university in Eastern Europe.
- The teaching staff, infrastructure, and medical equipment of these universities are comparable to those of Russia and Europe.
- Several universities here have bilateral student exchange programs with other European countries such as Germany, Poland, Sweden, Finland, and Norway.
- It helps students to establish contact with international students, thus providing them with opportunities after graduation.
- Many universities have visiting professors from Canada, the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK), and Europe.
- The Ukrainian government has always studied overseas students to solve financial problems and research related matters.
- Many Indian restaurants near Ukrainian universities serve a variety of Indian food, which makes it easy for Indian students to adjust their MBBS courses without feeling homesick.
- Ukrainian medical universities organize many sports activities and extracurricular activities to stimulate students’ health, activity, and health.
- Please encourage students to participate in various international conferences, seminars, and other activities to increase their confidence.
Courses and Duration of Studies Offered by Medical Universities in Ukraine
More than 65,000 international students from 147 countries in the world are studying medical courses in Ukraine. Ukrainian Medical University courses are MBBS or MD for 6 years, dentistry for 5 years, and pharmacy and nursing for 4 years. The total semester is 5 years and I have an internship in the famous hospitals affiliated with each university for 1 year.
After studying for five years of scholarship for his Ukrainian MBBS graduation, the student gained proper exposure and training to become a successful doctor anywhere in the world. The year is divided into two semesters, and clinical work starts from the third year of MBBS.