Are you looking to develop a grocery delivery application for your company? If you are thinking about creating an app, this is a good idea as the demand for online orders has increased more than ever since the pandemic. Now, most people want everything in their home. It’s also one of the best ways to save time and money, with several discounts and offers as well. This is the best time to start developing your own business applications. Now we come to the part where we talk about the costs of developing a grocery delivery application.
According to recent research, 40% of consumers enjoy ordering groceries online, and that number is increasing every day. We will first examine the factors that influence the cost of developing a food application:
App Marketing: After your application development process is complete, you will need to submit your application to the App Store and Google Play Store. In this competitive market, you need to promote applications that will reduce your budget.
Maintenance: Once the app is active, it will need regular support tools. If you want to engage your customers and attract new customers, you have to keep adding new and innovative features. Maintenance of proper applications is very important for the development of your business.
App Update: Most importantly, your application must be bug-free and virus-free. To ensure this, regular updates are required, which account for about 1/5 of the total application development cost.
Code Reusing: You can save money by reusing code from existing apps. This can reduce some additional coding and development costs.
Note: Developing an on-demand grocery app costs you anywhere in India around $20000 to $50000. In out of India Like the USA it costs you $40000 to $200000.
Feature Of An On-Demand Grocery Delivery App
Following are the features of an on-demand grocery delivery app:
- User Profile & Registration: In this feature, the user needs to signup using their email id, social media accounts, or phone number.
- Customer Review: Reviews are the best to attract and satisfy new customers about your product and services.
- Search Option: In this feature, customers can directly search for a particular product according to their price range and brand.
- Delivery Tracking: This feature includes real-time tracking of the delivery details.
- Multiple Payment Options: In payment options, you can see different options like Cash on delivery, debit or credit card, e-wallets, and many more. E- transactions are a simple way to support cashless transactions.